Brands

Your Position:Home>Brands

XtasY is one of the brands of HUMPERT factory for mountain and sport biking.

Tradition and competence

The management

At the start of 1998 senior partner Willi Humpert took over the management as the fourth generation to run the family company, which was founded in 1918. In the years that followed the company was successfully restructured and given a strategic direction for the future. In the process the core operations of tube components and surface finishing technology were brought in line with the requirements of the market. At present a well-qualified workforce of approx. 150 is occupied in various factories supplying different industries.
 

Partner to the bicycle industry

From the very start the company’s activities were concentrated on the development and production of high-quality bicycle parts, with particular emphasis on handlebars. In the course of the company’s history it came to occupy a significant role as a parts manufacturer for the bicycle industry. Today HUMPERT produces and distributes several million handlebars a year. In addition a range of bike components from the Far East (including many developed by the company itself) are marketed
 

Innovation and quality-oriented thinking

Innovative thinking is the driving force behind both product development and production. Flexible adaptation to customer requirements takes priority while modern machinery guarantees high quality production runs, both large and small. Our quality management is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001. In addition an environmental management system certified to DIN EN 14001 ensures environmentally sustainable thinking and the corresponding production processes.
 

Surface finishing as piecework

In 1980 the company began to expand its surface finishing operations as a second area of operations. Today production takes place in 3-shift operations at two modern and environmentally sustainable electroplating plants. Under the management of Ralf Humpert the surface finishing division has been strategically expanded and today successful production takes place on behalf of the automobile, lighting, shop fitting, and household goods industries, among others.
 

Semi-finished products from tubing components

The core divisions of tube processing and surface finishing are used by a range of customers from the automobile, lighting, shop fitting, household goods industries for the production of semi-finished products and tube components with or without electroplating. The strategic expansion of these product divisions is the responsibility of sales manager Eckhard Schellhoff.

1918

Company is founded at the centre of Wickede
 

1937

Wilhelm Humpert II. takes over the management as the second generation
 

1972

Move to the Erlenstrasse, Wickede on approx. 5000 m² and Wolfgang and Willi Humpert take over the management (third generation)

 

1984

An electroplating plant with waste water treatment is built
 

1991

The neighbouring Radenbach property with approx. 7500 m² is acquired
 

1992

Conversion of assembly and storage facilities
Administrative offices and connecting hall built
 

1993

Celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary
 

1998

Management taken over by Willi Humpert (fourth generation): restructuring and reorganisation. A neighbouring site with approx. 2500 m² is acquired
 

2000

Acquisition of the neighbouring Franke & Hügel site with approx. 7000 m² - environmental management system validation according to EMAS and ISO 14001 certification
 

2001

Founding of an R&D and Sales Office in Stuttgart-Fellbach - QMS certification to ISO 9001:1994 by TÜV
 

2002

HUMPERT ASIA, Taipei (Taiwan) is founded
 

2003

Official opening of connection hall on the occasion of the 85th anniversary. Branch office opened in Shen Zhen, PR China. Entry and expansion of the automotive division.
 

2004

QMS ISO 9001: 2000 and Environmental ISO14001 certification by TÜV.
Strategic expansion of the automotive division.
 

2005

Acquisition of an electroplating works of approx. 6,500 m² in Iserlohn. Enlargement and conversion to a special electroplating operation for applying chrome to automobile components.
 

2008 celebrates 90th anniversary

On 06.06.2008 HUMPERT celebrated the ninetieth anniversary of the family firm, which was founded in 1918 by Wilhem Humpert I, by inviting 300 guests to Dortmund's Signal-Iduna Park (the Borussia Dortmund stadium).

On the same occasion the company took solemn leave of Ursula and Wolfgang Humpert, who were retiring after 45 years as active partners in the company.

Home | About Us | Product | News | Contact Us | Dealers

Address:709,Block A, Jingying international, 299 east Qianjin road, Kunshan, Jiangsu, China

收縮
****不卡的岛国片国产片_在线岛国片免费观看无码_岛国大片